Community “Free” Dental Day for Adults Saturday, May 21, 2011 from 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – The Clinic will see the first 75 – 100 adults in line. Patients must be 18 years and older – bring a valid ID. Patients are seen for free on a walk-in basis. Patients to form a line starting at 8:00 a.m. in front of the office. Cottage Dental, 1217 E. Chapman Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92831 Phone: 714-446-9075 Procedures: Patient can request ONE of the following procedures to be performed: Cleanings, Fillings and Extractions.
About Scott OverpeckScott Overpeck is a creative leader with a heart for contextualizing movements of justice, advocacy and compassion to his surroundings. He is the founder of Intersection Creative Strategies, a consultancy advising social enterprises and non profits on communications as it relates to marketing, fund raising and commerce. Additionally he sits on the board of Renewing Hearts; helped found Laundry Love Santa Ana; and leads 511, a small creative community in Santa Ana. Scott lives in Orange County, California with his wife and two sons. He enjoys tacos, unicorns and American Idol.
Connect with 511
- Laundry Love Santa Ana’s One Year Anniversary September 13, 2010
- Dreams and Goals — Intro September 13, 2010
- Homeless ATM in Santa Ana March 17, 2011
- Dreams and Goals — Week Two September 22, 2010
- Support Santa Ana families while shopping for the holidays November 23, 2010
- Santa Ana Soaps now available in North Orange County! March 9, 2013
- A New Vendor for Santa Ana Soaps February 7, 2013
- Launching Santa Ana Soaps September 20, 2012
- Humanitarian Day in Santa Ana August 3, 2012
- Santora Arts Building Birthday July 9, 2012
- Art Walk April: [...] out later, but my camera battery had died by...
- year end giving guide 2011: [...] their community and the world. They are the ...
- The future of 511 | 511 Santa Ana: [...] SUBSCRIBE TO THE FEED VIA E-MAIL Movie N...
- Chinny Chinny Bang Bang: Too cute! LOVE!...
- Scott Overpeck: Hey Ava! Thanks for the comment. This wasn't put ...
511 art art gallery attitude Bohemian Rose Floral Design cats collaboration community conversations creativity cute design good role models greater purpose Gypsy Den hardship hero worship hip hop homelessness kidworks kittens laundry love project laundry love santa ana mentors momentum mother teresa mother theresa movie night newsong Non Profit Oprah perseverance persistence personal story ready fire aim sacrifice saint city session santa ana School successes Think Together toms shoes vi vi gallery to street wise counsel