Jeff recently posted an amazing over view of the last year, but we wanted to make sure you knew just how important you are to this project and to the success of Thursday night.
Here is what is happening:
- Meeting one hour early at 630pm
- A professional chef is making a main course
- An Irvine-based Baskin Robbins in donating Ice Cream
- An amazing balloon animal maker will be hanging out
- We will be unveiling the most massive surprise we have ever unveiled
Here is what we still need:
- YOU!!! What’s a party without our friends and family around to party with?!?
- More snacks, appetizers, etc.
- Quarters (we wouldn’t be Laundry Love Santa Ana if it wasn’t for the Laundry Love!)
- Anything else you normally would bring to a party, except the keg, too difficult with zoning laws, permits, etc (;
- Reporters, call all your friends in the media and tell them to come out
- Photographers, videographers, etc. This is an amazing opportunity to shine a spotlight on the amazing community center that the laundromat is becoming.
- All your friends. This will also be a great entry point event for your friends who have yet to check out Laundry Love Santa Ana. Who doesn’t love parties?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.630pm Let’s get this party started! 730pm Volunteer orientation, party continues to RAGE!
8pm Laundry services start, party keeps being awesome! 915pm Last load goes in, clean up of party supplies and food begins, though “the party don’t stop til 6 in the morning.” 10pm Debrief 1015pm The real party animals will probably view this as the start time, but many of us will head home and go to bed.
Hope to see you all there!406 East Santa Ana Blvd. Santa Ana, Ca 92701
Share and Enjoy: